Tickets can be purchased from Lippupiste after the programme for year 2018 festival has been released. If there are still seats available, tickets can be purchased from the venue starting one hour before the concert. The least expensive way for buying individual tickets is to buy them online.
Price categories for Our Festival events:
Normal price / pensioner / students, unemployed, draftees, kids (under the age of 18)
Our Festival 2018 offers ticket passes for concerts to cover 3-5 concerts in the Leonora Hall, Kallio-Kuninkala. Ticket passes are sold directly by Our Festival’s office. For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Online tickets (24h)
The online store allows you to buy e-mail tickets, which you will have to print out yourself, or you can order tickets to be delivered by mail (available up to 30 days before the event). For an additional fee, you can reserve tickets and collect them from a box office or an R-Kioski outlet. Depending on the price of the ticket and delivery format; see Service fees.
Please see the ticket outlets and opening times.
There are over 70 Outlets where you can buy Our Festival tickets. You can buy tickets directly from R-kioski outlets with the help of Event number (“Tapahtumanumero”).
At the full-service Lippupiste Ticket Outlets you can
• Redeem your tickets that have been booked by phone by presenting your booking code, or buy tickets to a specific event if you know the event name.
• Choose your seat from the seating chart (if any).
• Pay your ticket with Elämyslahjakortti gift cards, Lippupiste gift cards, or vouchers issued by Lippupiste’s partners (if the outlet accepts payment in vouchers).
Telephone service (daily from 7am to 10 pm)
Our Festival’s tickets are sold by Lippupiste outlets and call center, tel. +358 (0)600 900 900 (1,98€/min + Inc/mpc) from 7 am to 10 pm.
R-Kioski outlets across Finland
R-Kioski have their own Lippupiste ticket sale terminals.
At R-Kioski outlets, you can
• Redeem your tickets that have been booked by phone by presenting your booking code.
• Buy tickets to events using the Best Seat service (choose the area/stand, and you will get the best available seats). This service requires an event number, which you will find in the Event magazine or our website.
Please note that
• R-Kiosks do not accept gift cards.
• R-Kiosks do not accept vouchers.
• You can buy a maximum of 10 tickets per visit using an event code.
• You can buy a maximum of 20 tickets per visit using a booking code.
• You can redeem tickets during the R-Kiosk opening hours between 7:00 and 21:30.
• Tickets bought at Ticket Outlets and R-Kiosks are subject to a service charge of €2.50–4,50, depending on the price group of the booked ticket.
Online store, ticket outlets and telephone service (+358 (0)600 900900, €1.98/min+lnc/mpc)
Service charges for individual tickets:
– Tickets under €9,99/ticket: €1.50/ticket
– Tickets between €10–€39,99/ticket: €2.50/ticket
– Tickets over €40 /ticket: €3.50/ticket
IN ADDITION to a service charge, a DELIVERY CHARGE is collected if the purchased tickets are to be delivered
1) by mail (Lippupiste prints out the ticket and sends it to the buyer by mail. The same service charges apply to tickets that are invoiced and paid by credit card.)
to Finland: €10/delivery
to Europe: €20/delivery
elsewhere in the world: €35/delivery
2) to a ticket outlet (orders paid via the online store or the telephone service, whereupon the tickets will be collected from a ticket outlet) €3.50/delivery
3) Delivery charges are not collected for Ticketdirect (PDF-tickets that the buyer prints out by themselves or using as mobile ticket via smartphone).
For tickets that are paid by credit payment card, an additional charge of 1% of ticket price is collected. For tickets that are paid by Lippulasku invoice, an additional charge of €5/delivery is collected. If webshop order value is over €1000, tickets will be delivered by UPS courier, €35/delivery.
Outlets accept the culture vouchers as payment if they have a contract with the voucher issuer. You can also check the outlets who accept culture vouchers from voucher issuers websites: www.smartum.fi, www.edenred.fi, www.tyky-kuntoseteli.fi, www.sporttipassi.fi.
We can arrange your personal or company guests an evening with good music – in the unique surroundings of historical lake Tuusula! We customize the evening to match to your wishes, ask for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 50 3461 070
Right to changes reserved.
Hotel Krapi’s festival packages
Krapi Hotel is located right by the golf course amid Krapi Park surrounded by restaurants, the beer garden and Krapi granaries. The atmosphere in the hotel, built within the sturdy brick walls of the old stables, is down to earth and relaxing. Hotel Krapi offers festival packages to Our Festival guests that combine festival experience, accomodation in the hotel and tasty buffet breakfast.
More information from Hotel Krapi’s home page.